zaterdag 25 juni 2011

About painting

I'm done with school for this year now, so I thought, let's write something about the painting lessons I've had this semester. It's not like I attended to a painting class (it wasn't really my favourite thing to do); the subject was actually called 'free assignment' and in class we did some painting lessons once in a while.

The painting adventure started with the assignment: for next week, make 10 paintings of 20 minutes each, based on your interests, or on previous work you made.
I can promise you it was a hell lot of work.


I made many paintings that sucked.


But some of them turned out pretty okay. (I have to mention that this is the best painting of the series, if you forget about the hands :P)

1 opmerking:

  1. Definitely love the painting of the bear! So adorable! Good luck with your studies, I hope you're really enjoying it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen