vrijdag 22 juli 2011

Birds & Elephants

This week I invited some friends for an 'art project'. We would make something big together, like a short movie, a magazine, etc. On the first day we worked pretty serious on a collage-idea we had. I've got some pictures of that too, but they're on a camera that's on the other side of the country right now so I'll post these later (: Wich means...probably within a month?

Anyway, the next day we started making 10-minutes drawings in our dummies and well, we just didn't stop doing that so the art-project-idea failed miserably :P But we did make a lot of sketches! :D

Here is my birds-and-elephants series, and I'll post some more sketches in the coming days.



2 opmerkingen:

  1. Why are they all so sad?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. How strange... I didn't even notice that. Maybe it is because I think sadness has some beauty in it, it's a strong emotion that touches people.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen